After the long summer break, It’s time for QA talks. This time with our friends from Grid Dynamics Talks we are organizing the event on Thursday, October 18th at 6 pm in StartIT Centar.
We will try to get into the profile of enterprise QA engineer, an overview of test technologies and career development, then we will try to explain how we handle stubbed users. The best and hottest comes for the end, Artifical Intelligence in Test Automation.
Also, we will try to answer every question regarding QA, so be prepared and feel free to ask! 🙂 For the most interesting questions, we have nice gifts! 🙂
18:00 – 18:15 Registration
1. “Who is enterprise quality engineer?” [talk, 20 minutes]
by Andrey Guitelson QA Team Lead
– An overview test technologies in GD + career development of QA
2. “How we stub users” by Lilla Urmazova QA Team Lead [talk, 20 minutes]
by Lilia Urmazova QA Team Lead
– Lilia will describe the particular case when the purpose is to stub users properties responses when we have a lot of services and a lot of properties to be stubbed.
3. “Artifical Intelligence in Test Automation” [talk, 40 minutes]
by Nenad Cvetkovic Senior QA engineer
-An insight into the field of artificial intelligence based testing tools, and more importantly, it will give a hint on how far we are from the Level 5 – the full automation.
4. Ask what you want?
Moderator: Milica Bajcetic
The meetup will be held on the 18th of October starting at 18:00 hours at Startit Center Belgrade (Savska 5). Meetup attendance is free but we require all potential visitors to RSVP at the following page.
Be connected, enjoy testing with us!