We are organizing the QA Serbia meetup No.7. on Thursday, Jun 28th at 6 pm in StartIt Centar.
Our friend Vlada will talk about Ruby & Rails approach of testing, RSpec, Capybara as a different approach of UI testing and of course best practices.
After this speech, we will try to answer every question regarding QA and community, so prepare it and feel free to ask! 🙂
18:00 – 18:15 Registration
18:20 – 19:30 Ruby & Rails approach to testing
– Ruby & Rails intro
– RSpec – DSL – comparison with standard unit-test libraries
– Capybara – just another web driver DSL
– Capybara DSL
– Using RSpec and Capybara together (Rails 5.1 and beyond)
– Rails system tests
– Available drivers
– Browser overwriting proxy – puffing billy
– Database validations (ActiveRecord)
– Mail testing
– VCR + WebMock
Speaker: Vladimir Karan Grahovac
19:30 – 20:00 Ask what you want?
Moderator: Zorica Milinković
20:00 – 20:30 Networking
The meetup will be held on the 28th of Jun starting at 18:00 hours at Startit Center Belgrade (Savska 5). Meetup attendance is free but we require all potential visitors to RSVP at the following page.
Be connected, enjoy testing with us!