We are organizing the QA Serbia meetup No.6. on Thursday, May 17th at 6pm in StartIt Centar.
With help from our friends from Seavus we will talk about Continuous testing best practices and Why is so important.
During the meetup, we will also show you how to start your journey as a test automation engineer. Whether you are manual tester or a junior test automation engineer you will hear numerous advice, best practices and showcases from real production experience.
18:00 – 18:15 Registration
18:20 – 19:15 Continuous Testing – Seavus
– Best practices
– Finding the most appropriate tool
– Automation selection criteria
Speaker: Gjore Zaharchev, Seavus
19:20 – 20:00 How to start your journey as a test automation engineer?
– Introduction to the test automation
– Why would you like to be test automation engineer and why you wouldn’t
– Codeless automation
– What languages to use
– What frameworks to use and when
– What to use for web applications
– What to use for mobile applications
– What to automate
– Further steps
– Practice, practice, practice…
Speaker: Uroš Gavrić
Moderators: Tamara Brašnjo, Milica Bajčetić
20:00 – 20:30 Networking
The meetup will be held on the 17th of May starting at 18:00 hours at Startit Center Belgrade (Savska 5). Meetup attendance is free but we require all potential visitors to RSVP at the following page.
Be connected, enjoy testing with us!