We are organizing the #3 QA Serbia meetup on Monday February 26th!
Our vision is to build up a strong QA community that will always be able to respond to any challenge, professional or otherwise. We will always try to stay on the cutting edge of technology and follow the latest trends in software testing. Our third meetup will cover relevant topics in Test automation and UX testing. You will have an opportunity to hear one of the amazing speakers from Berlin Selenium Conference 2017. The next great talk will be tool introduction: Data Pools. Finally, in the third speech, we will try to find answers to some questions related to UX testing approaches and tools.
17:45 – 18:00 Registration
18:00 – 18:45 Talks from Selenium Conference 2017 in Berlin:
- Readable. Stable. Maintainable. E2E Testing @ Facebook
- Selenium and the Four Rules of Simple Design
- Screenshots in Automated Testing. When? How? Why?
Speaker: Ivan Marinkovic – InterVenture
18:45 – 19:05 “Data Pools – an approach to manage test data”
- An introduction to Data Pool – configurable test automation supporting tool which fetches data
from known data-sources and provides a way to query the data which is safe to be used by
Speaker: Alexey Lyanguzov – Grid Dynamics
19:10 – 20:00 UX – Data driven testing
- What data is relevant for UX testing? How to get started?
- Does data-driven UX testing stop with finished product?
- Tools for data-driven UX testing
Speaker: Jan Valentine – Kayak, Viselio
20:00 – 20:30 Networking
The meetup will be held on the 26th February starting at 17:45 hours at StartIT Center Belgrade (Savska 5). We would like to invite all interested colleagues to join us. Meetup attendance is free but we require all potential visitors to RSVP at the following page.