We are organizing the QA Serbia meetup No.4. on Thursday, April 19th.
During the meetup, we will try to give an answer of how to start Test automation project in right way. Test automation provides us with a lot of advantages, but it also introduces new challenges. Let’s start test automation project right.
After this useful topic, we will bring you up to date with the current activities of the community and our plans for the future. Bring full chunks of ideas and suggestions to strengthen our community. 🙂
18:00 – 18:15 Registration
18:15 – 19:15 How to start Test automation project right?
- Should we automate at all? What is our ultimate goal?
- How to start from scratch (from experience)?
- Good questions give right directions
- Project ownership
- What to automate
- Programming language/test frameworks
- Integrations (CI, reporting, test management systems…)
- Designing test automation framework
- Best practices from experience
Speaker: Uroš Gavrić
19:20 – 20:00 Panel Discussion
Moderator: Tamara Brašnjo
- Uroš Gavrić,
- Veljko Jovančić,
- Pavle Batuta
20:00 – 20:30 Networking
The meetup will be held on the 19th of April starting at 18:00 hours at Startit Center Belgrade (Savska 5). Meetup attendance is free but we require all potential visitors to RSVP at the following page.
Be connected, enjoy testing with us!