South East European Software Testing Conference
September 27-28, 2018, Belgrade, Serbia
Call For Papers:
It is our pleasure to invite you to share your experience in the area of Software Testing and Software Quality Management at the 7th edition of SEETEST Conference.
The conference will be in the well-known format of 1 day of tutorials (September 27), followed by 1 day of keynotes and presentations (September 28).
Please submit a presentation proposal for the SEETEST 2018 Conference based on your experience and insight in testing by April 15, 2018.
• Software Testing in General
• Test Process Improvement
• Test Design & Techniques
• Internet of Things Testing
• Performance Testing
• Risk-Based Testing
• Test Management
• Security Testing
• Test Automation
• Mobile Testing
• Cloud Testing
• Agile Testing
Submission of papers until: April 15, 2018
Notification of acceptance: May 15, 2018
Submission of final paper: July 1, 2018
Submission of tutorial and paper slides: July 1, 2018
In case we accept your submission, we will provide you with the following:
• Free registration to the SEETEST 2018 Conference
• Accommodation for 2 nights if the speaker is not located in Belgrade
• Full set of conference materials
• Free participation in the Social Event
• Track presentation is 45 min, including time for questions
• Submission and presentation must be in English language
• Submit your paper according to the template which we provide HERE
• Forward the conference news and actively promote the conference to your contacts
• We intend to publish some of the presentations on the SEETEST online at the web site and need your confirmation that we are allowed to do so
Please submit your presentation proposal through the submission system at http://pc.seetest.org/.
The contact information you provide with your submission will be used for all future correspondence and should reflect a location where you can be reached throughout the conference planning period. Please notify us if your contact information changes.
• We are looking forward to receiving your proposals
• Please join us by helping to create a great conference
• Please forward the Call for Papers to other interested colleagues